Saturday 12 December 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up December 5th-11th


Slower reading week; very busy at work plus longer and slow going books. But I read three books. Two physical; one being an ARC. And one e-book.



Child of a Hidden Sea(Hidden Sea Tales #1) by A.M. Dellamonica ***
Find the review here.


A Daughter on No Nation(Hidden Sea Tales #2) by A.M. Dellamonica ***
Find the review here.


Oblivion(Lux #1.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout *****
It's more Daemon Black, there was obviously no chance of me not loving this. 



A photo posted by Brittany (@britsreadinglife) on

A photo posted by Brittany (@britsreadinglife) on

A photo posted by Brittany (@britsreadinglife) on


What did you guys read this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany

1 comment:

  1. I love all your JLA books lined up together! It looks like your poor pup is either cold or sleepy and I am in full sympathy with both. 3 books is still pretty good especially for this time of year. I'm really struggling get any reading done. My brain just wants to go to sleep!

    ReplyDelete