Wednesday 20 May 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Debut Novels

Top 5 Wednesday is a meme started by Lainey at Ginger Reads Lainey. Find the list of all the #T5WFamily here.


This weeks topic is:


Top 5 Debut Novels!

I didn't really know how to take this weeks topic. Is it debuts from this year? Or just an authors debut that you've read? Anyhow, I just took it as that authors debut that I've read. So here are my top 5 that came to me first.

5. Divergent by Veronica Roth

4. Something Real by Heather Demetrios

3. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord

2. Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli

1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas


What debuts would make your list?

Happy reading!

Brittany

1 comment:

  1. Something Real was the only one that I don't agree with - I loved I'll Meet You There
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete