Sunday 3 May 2015

Showcase Sunday #79

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.

Hello! How was your week friends? Work is sooooo dead. It makes for a very long day. Plus it's been pretty gorgeous out. Saturday I sat out in the sun in a tank top. :O It's also the perfect temperature for my nightly run.
The last couple of weeks have been good to me book wise. My Owl Crate box showed up. I love this subscription! I finally picked up a finished copy of The Start of Me and You. Plus Black Iris was finally released. Books, glorious books!

Purchased
Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay
Black Iris by Leah Raeder
Very Good Lives by J.K. Rowling
The Shattered Court(A Novel of the Four Arts #1) by M.J. Scott
The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley

E-Book Purchased

Kindle Freebies

Netgalley

Gifted
**Thanks so much to Juhina for these**
Hexed(The Witch Hunter #1) by Michelle Krys
The Gypsy King(The Gypsy King #1) by Maureen Fergus
A Fool's Errand(The Gypsy King #2) by Maureen Fergus


What did you guys get this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany

2 comments:

  1. The weather here is gorgeous! It's making it impossible to focus on studying for finals.... -_-

    Ah! I want to try Owl Crate sooo bad...it looks really neat. Enjoy your books and stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eying Hexed. I am interested to see what you think - it is one of those that people either seem to love or hate
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete