Wednesday 22 October 2014

Top 5 Wednesday: Favourite Titles

Top 5 Wednesday is a meme started by Lainey at Ginger Reads Lainey. Find the list of all the #T5WFamily here.


This weeks topic is:


Top 5 Favourite Book Titles!

5. Fangirl

Because I am one.

4. The Sea of Tranquility

It reminds me of the moon. And I LOVE anything that makes me think of space. Even though this book has not a single sci-fi element. BTW, if you haven't read this book what have you been doing with your life? Nothing, obviously.

3. The Chaos of Stars

Space! Plus why are the stars out of control? (I know this book is mythology based)

2. City of a Thousand Dolls

Why so many dolls? What is going to happen? But really, it sounds like an epic fantasy book.

1. Mr.Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore

Uh, can I live there?

What are some of your favourite titles?

Happy reading!

Brittany

2 comments:

  1. The comment about Mr. Penumbra's made me laugh. That's kind of my first thought as well. Any title that mentions a library or book store is definitely going to grab my attention. I like The Chaos of Stars title as well. I'm not sure it's a book that I would end up reading but the title definitely grabs my attention and makes me want to know what it's a bout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Chaos of Stars is such an awesome title!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete