Tuesday 15 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: T.V. Shows

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held by The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks topic is: 


Top Ten of My Favourite T.V. Shows!

I actually don't watch a lot of T.V. So this list wasn't that hard to make. I keep saying I need to start watching Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Teen Wolf, etc... But it hasn't happened yet. Even some of the ones listed below that are still on air I'm a season behind(because I literally did not watch a single show this past year).

10. Vampire Diaries

Did anyone watch The Originals? If so, is it worth it?

9. Criminal Minds

I heard this last season got really weird. So I'm not sure if I'm going to check it out.

8. Star Trek Deep Space Nine

Rocky first season but it's amazing from then on.

7. The Flintstones

C'mon, still one of the greatest cartoons.

6. Castle

LOL. Oh Castle

5. The Big Bang Theory


4. ER

The best seasons will ALWAYS be the beginning years.

3. Star Trek The Next Generation

I mean, there is nothing to say. Except marry me, Data! Ha ha!

2. Firefly

We well get a season two. We will! I will never lose hope.

1. Lost

This may be my favourite show, and even the amount of times I've re-watched I still don't know what happened.

Bonus: I know this show hasn't started yet. But I have no doubt it will easily become one of my favourite shows. For those of you who know me get this. :)


What are your favourite shows? What should I be watching that I'm probably not?

Happy reading!

Brittany

3 comments:

  1. Oh Firefly! It was so amazingly perfect. I was really unhappy with the movie because I wanted Book's story explained more. It felt like we kept getting little hints that he was more than he appeared and then nothing! I forgot about Criminal Minds when I made my list but yes so good! I want to go back and watch the older ones that I've forgotten. Great choices! So many good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good ones! I couldn't seen to get into Firefly - but I have heard good things and I should really start again!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear I only saw 2 off this list, the rest are mostly on my to be seen list (it's enormous, I lack time and our TVs don't show them all). I cannot wait to watch anything space-y: ST, BSG, SG-1... :D Eep!
    ER never drew me in but I'm excited for Castle and a restart of VD, stopped after a few episodes because of lack of time. :L

    ReplyDelete