Tuesday 29 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Own the Most Books From

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held by The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks topic is: 

Top Ten Authors I Own the Most Books From!

I am taking this literal and counting every book I own from said author. That includes, physical, e-book, multiple editions/copies, ARC's, etc...

10. Richelle Mead

At this exact moment I have 9 of her books with the last two(currently published) Bloodlines books on the way in the mail.

9. Maria V. Snyder

Awe my lovely fantastic fantasy favourite. Whom I'm surprisingly missing one of her books(I will rectify that now). So in total I have 10(but should be 11).

8. Louise Rennison

Pretty much I just own all 10 of the Georgia Nicolson books.

7. Cassandra Clare

10 books for Cassie, too; TID, TMI and the first TID manga.

6. Sarah Dessen

I own all 11 of her books. She is one of my favourite authors.

5. Sophie Kinsella/Madeleine Wickham

Including her Shopaholic series and various other books I own a total of 12.

4. Rick Riordan

With Percy, Heroes of Olympus and Kane Chronicles that brings me to 13.

3. Diana Gabaldon

Of course I own all the Outlander books, including the Outlandish Companion and graphic novel. With multiple copies of Outlander. As well as the John Grey books brings me to 14.

2. J.K. Rowling

With two complete sets of HP, the three "companion" novels, Casual Vacancy and Cuckoo's Calling, Rowling's grand total is 19.

1. Jennifer L. Armentrout/J.Lynn

My ultimate drug of choice. Just know I pretty own all her books in one form or another(and sometimes in multiple forms). Which means I own 22 of Jen's addictively amazing books.

Who are your top owned authors?

Happy reading!

Brittany

10 comments:

  1. I would absolutely love to own all of JK Rowling's books! XD So far I only own 2 but they're nice and hardcovers (I got them second hand at a library sale!) and now I'm just hoping to get the rest with matching covers. ;) Oooh, yay for owning so much Cassandra Clare! I'm new to reading her books but omigod I LOVE them so much.
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mead is on my list too, Clare and Riordan would have made the list if I counted my kindle books but I didn't. Thanks for sharing.
    http://wp.me/p3ftwe-uH

    ReplyDelete
  3. +JMJ+

    Rick Riordan would have been on my list if I didn't own just the Percy Jackson books. I've read other books of his, but all the copies were borowed! It's really the serious book collectors who are having the most fun with this week's topic, aye? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to read Dessen, Kinsella and JLA, haven't had a chance to yet. And I have to finish Percy Jackson series, I loved first two novels.
    I had my CC books on loan so I gave them all back now.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HIGH FIVE FOR OWNING THE EXACT SAME NUMBER OF ROWLING BOOKS! And also, our number 1 most owned author book number is EXACTLY the same. This is freaaaaaky! I'll definitely own multiple copies of JLA eventually. I've still got a few e-books of hers to get as well...
    Sophie Kinsella WAS on my list, but Hoover bumped her out :D You NEEEEEEEEEED to read Bloodlines!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! There's several here I don't recognize but sounds like I need to fix that! Riordan is on my read someday soon list. His Percy Jackson books sound like lots of fun. I've yet to read any Cassandra Clare books though I think my daughter may have a few. May have to steal them from her for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's safe to say that everyone will have JK Rowling on their lists today ;) Diana Gabaldon was a close one for me!
    Great list!
    Michelle @ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to read the Shopaholic series!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I either haven't read from these authors or have only 1 or 2 books from them. I think I'm the only one who's never read all of JLA's books. Yikes! Hopefully soon. :)

    Michelle, The Escapist

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have a lot of the same! JLA, Rick Riordan, Cassie Clare...


    Amber @ The Book Cookies

    ReplyDelete