Sunday 27 July 2014

Showcase Sunday #45

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.

Hey guys. How goes it? I can't believe this is the last Sunday of July. This year is just flying by. It's a little ridiculous. Not a very exciting week for me. I've been attached to my Twitter the last few days getting Comin Con updates. Well mostly any Outlander updates. I am beyond obsessed, but I don't care. This is my favourite book/series of all time. And I can't wait to actually see it come to live. Especially Jamie. God, that Sam Heughan is gorgeous.
Anyhow, books. Right...I didn't mean to get as many books as I acquired this week. I had a pre-order and an order from Book Depository come in. And than because I'm on a major NA kick and need to read all the books, I picked up some. But more importantly, I've become obsessed with the On Dublin Street series and have devoured all those books this week. I also got Black Ice for review. I'm really excited for it. It doesn't come out until October so I'll wait till September to read it. But Fitzpatrick's Hush Hush series is a guilty pleasure of mine. I love it.

Purchased

Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
The Earthsea Quartet(Earthsea Cycle #1-4) by Ursula Le Guin

Review


What you guys get this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany




2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to read Let's Get Lost! Can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great grabs with the on dublin place series. I hope you enjoy

    Happy Reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete