Wednesday 4 June 2014

Top 5 Wednesday: Characters I Wish I Was More Like

Top 5 Wednesday is a meme started by Lainey at Ginger Reads Lainey. Find the list of all the #T5WFamily here.


This weeks topic is:


Top 5 Characters I Wish I Was More Like!

This list has nothing to do with the men their involved with. Absolutely nothing...;) Seriously though, all these ladies are awesome and kick-ass. They are some of my favourite leading ladies and I just want to be them. I want their lives and their men.

5. Hermione Granger

Obviously. She's smart as hell. A leader. Loyal. Stands up for what she believes in. Fierce.

4. Rose Hathaway

There's not much competition when it comes Rose and her kick-ass level. She's so strong and athletic. A little scary. Talk about being a loyal friend. And she's hot and knows it. So I'll take her confidence, too!

3. Tris Prior

Talk about character growth. Tris may at first come across plain and . But that quickly changes. She's brave, wise and selfless. She doesn't let life damage her. She does what needs to be done to save herself, her friends and the world she knows. Nothing stands in her way.

2. Claire Fraser
Here's a lady that gets thrown 200 years in the past and not only survives but thrives. Men rule the world and women have their place. But Claire doesn't let that happen. She's mouthy and pushy. She tells them many a times that's she's just as smart and strong as them. Claire fights back because she has to and never once does it weaken her. She also brings her knowledge of medicine to save a lot of lives.

1. Celaena Sardothien

What the hell do I not love about Celaena. I just want to be her. She's a freakin' assassin! The best assassin out there. It makes her unbelievably strong and fierce. She's not afraid of anything. She's scary. I would be scared to come across her like in the above picture. But I also love all her other quirks. She's hilarious. A bookworm. A fashionista.  Very intelligent. And a loyal friend.

What are some leading ladies that you wish you were more like?

Happy reading!

Brittany

1 comment:

  1. I've read all the books with these characters except for Claire Fraser. I agree with you too. I would definitely add Katniss Everdeen in this list <3

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete