Sunday 22 June 2014

Showcase Sunday #41

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.

Hey friends. How goes it? I'm doing this up quickly because I'm on my way to an author signing today. My very favourite author. EVER. I have one of her books hauled this week. *cough* Diana Gabaldon *cough* So I'll put up pictures next week. I'm sooooo excited! I've had a pretty uneventful week. Just filling my days with soccer. Still as intense with some even bigger shockers than last week.
Book wise, there's some new releases. Chapters is having a buy 3 get the 4th free this weekend, so obviously I took advantage of that. #sorrynotsorry #takemymoney A few review books. Pretenders was just approved although I requested it back in the fall. Weird. I also won a few books and such. Look at all that awesome swag with Tease! 

Purchased

Biggest Flirts(Superlatives #1) by Jennifer Echols
The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes

Netgalley
 Virgin

Won




What did you guys get this week? Link up your weekly haul.

Happy reading!

Brittany



1 comment:

  1. That's quite a haul this week! Have fun at the book signing and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete