Saturday 1 March 2014

February Wrap Up & March TBR


Hey, suck it February! You may be the shortest month, but God you seem so long with your moody-ness.
As for reading, this month was insane. Read a whole lot of books. And most of them I thoroughly enjoyed. Let's get into it, than my thoughts.


Unravel Me(Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi 4*
Ignite Me(Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi 5*
The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan 4*
Split Second(Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West 4*
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets(Harry Potter #2) by J.K. Rowling 5*(re-read)
Cress(The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer 5*
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green 5*(re-read)
The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan 4*
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen 4*
Wait For You(Wait For You #1) by J.Lynn 5*
White Space(Dark Passages #1) by Ilsa J. bick
Obsidian(Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher 3*
Song of the Fireflies by J.A. Redmerski DNF @ 28%
Proxy(Avalon #0.5) by Mindee Arnett 4*
Frigid(Frigid #1) by J.Lynn 4*
Trust in Me(Wait For You #1.5) by J.Lynn 4*
Be With Me(Wait For You #2) by J.Lynn 4*
Bitter Sweet Love(The Dark Elements #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout 4*
Sooooo...finished off a few series this month. One of them being Shatter Me, which is kind of surprising. Since I really, really disliked Shatter Me when I read it last year. But I'm so happy I continued anyways, because the series definitely got much better. Warner <3
As you can probably tell, I also found Jennifer Armentrout. Of course I knew all about her. I'd just yet to read one of her books. And well that's all I did the last week of the month. And I haven't stopped yet. Her books may not be anything fantastic. But they are book crack. I've been cracked out on her books for a week straight and I don't know when I'll stop. Lol. So addictive. Props to you girlfriend!
Favourite of the month(not counting re-reads) was easily Cress. One of the best series out there. So much love. Spoiler for tomorrow's SS, I got to meet Meyer this past week. And that just made me fall even more in love with her.

As for my March TBR(which by the way I did really well on my Feb. TBR), there are a lot more review books I should be reading than I thought I needed to. Ooops...So I do have eight releasing in the next month and a half. I don't want to only read review books, so the plan is to read four or five of them. The Winner's Curse is also on pre-order(sooooo excited for that one). I'm doing a few buddy reads with Samantha over at The Secret Life of a Bookworm (go check her out, we're twins. hahaha). Here's the other books I want to get to.

Let me know how your month went down below.

Happy reading!

Brittany





1 comment:

  1. Great month of reading! I am excited to read Ketchup Clouds!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete