Tuesday 25 February 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Just Had to Buy But Still Haven't Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held by The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks topic is:

Top Ten Tuesday Rewind:
so I went with:
Books I Just Had To Buy But Still Haven't Read

I'm pretty sure this describes every book on my TBR. And there A LOT of books on my TBR shelves. I NEED ALL THE BOOKS!
Anyhow, here are some of the books I don't know why I haven't got around to yet.


Gravity(The Taking #1) by Melissa West
Earth Girl(Earth Girl #1) by Janet Edwards
Dark Triumph(His Fair Assassin #2) by Robin LaFevers
My Life Next Door(My Life Next Door #1) by Huntley Fitzpatrick
The Cuckoo's Calling(Cormoran Strike #1) by Robert Galbraith
The Bone Season(The Bone Season #1) by Samantha Shannon
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea(Between #1) by April Genevieve Tucholke
Antigoddess(Goddess War #1) by Kendare Blake
Never Fade(The Darkest Minds #2) by Alexndra Bracken
How to Love by Katie Cotugno

Link up your TTT below. Or let me know what books you've bought but have yet to read. Yet...

Happy reading!

Brittany

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I have this problem...the majority of books I own have not been read. I'm a book hoarder. xD You've got some interesting looking titles! I'm gonna have to check a few out....and add them to my ever increasing TBR pile, because that's just how we roll. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also a book hoarder. But I'm okay with that. At least it's books right?
      That is exactly how we roll. And why we make such great book friends! :D

      Delete
  2. You know, I do exactly the same. I'm not even gonna look at how many I have!

    Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't do it! I counted my TBR a few weeks ago and probably the biggest mistake ever.
      But I'm really not sorry in the end. :)

      Thanks Cora!

      Delete
  3. Great pick, this was my pick this week too. I have far too many books that I own but still haven't read. I would say read My Life Next Door first... because it is AMAZING!!! Nice list :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hearing that. And you know what, it's on my TBR every month. And for one reason or another it doesn't get read. :(

      Delete
  4. I buy way more books than I can possibly read in a year. My TBR pile is more like a mountain.
    I found your blog on the Top 5 Wednesday goodreads group! I'm so glad to find another blogger in that group! I did the same Top Ten Tuesday post on my blog: http://jessiereadseverything.blogspot.com/2014/02/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-just-had-to-buy.html.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! But we're not sorry. It won't stop us!
      YAY! Glad you've joined to. Look forward to seeing your Top 5 Wednesdays posts. :)

      Delete
  5. Hahaha! I'm exactly the same. It's a major problem, but I really don't care. We just need all the books.
    BRITTANY YOU MUST READ MY LIFE NEXT DOOR. It's a must-read. As is Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea :D
    I've had Gravity on my kindle for well over a year and I still haven't read it... I've got Antigoddess and How to Love to read as well!
    I'd probably be here forever listing all of the books I bought over a year ago and still haven't read... Oops!
    Great list, Brittany! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #Twins
      Yes! GIVE US ALL THE BOOKS! I'll figure out where to store them later. That's the least of my concern. ;)
      I know! I'm awful! I put it on my TBR every month and why I never get to it is just...I don't know. Next month! You read a Snyder book and I'll read it! :)
      Hahaha! I know. We've got very, very, very long TBR's. Eh, one day. :D

      Delete
  6. I have so many such books, and off your list, almost all of them! XD I did read Gravity and it was a disappointment. :L
    I hope you read these soon and enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete