Sunday 9 February 2014

Showcase Sunday #22

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week. 

Ummmm...Hi....
I really don't have any excuses. Some pre-orders came in. Book Outlet caught my attention. Again. And I swear, since I have no willpower, I have to just block that website from my computers. I also got a few new copies of books I've already read. Let's just get on with it.

Purchased
Pre-orders

Alienated(Alienated #1) by Melissa Landers
Cress(Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
Split Second(Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West
New copies
Secret(Elemental #4) by Brigid Kemmerer
Crown of Midnight(Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
Book Outlet
The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan
Pathfinder(Pathfinder #1) by Orson Scott Card
Rush(The Game #1) by Eve Silver
Of Triton(The Syrena Legacy #2) by Anna Banks
Vortex(Insignia #2) by S.J. Kincaid
Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
In the After(In the After #1) by Demitria Lunetta

E-books Purchased

Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward
Making Faces by Amy Harmon

Netgalley
Stolen Songbird(The Malediction Trilogy #1) by Danielle L. Jensen
Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski

Don't forget to let me know what you got down below. Or link me to your weekly haul.

Happy reading!

Brittany

8 comments:

  1. Oh I reeeeeally have to read Scarlet here soon, because Cress looks sooo good! :D And I love the cover of Crown of Midnight. Great looking picks this week, Britt! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scarlet is my favourite of the three. So I definitely recommend it.
      Crown of Midnight is one of my fave books. So the cover just makes me happy.
      Thanks Jen! :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh! So many amazing books!
    Alienated and Cress are so pretty! Split Second! *runs off to order it* I didn't know it was shipping already!
    I love the US cover of Crown of Midnight. I think I might have to get it at some point.
    Rush & Another Little Piece both sound amazing! I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing what you think of them :)
    I got Stolen Songbird this week too!
    Great haul, Brittany! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D
      I love those covers so much!
      <3 Trevor. Sigh
      CoM is really pretty in person. I'm trying to decide what to do with my UK copy of it. Keep it or give it to my cousin? I'm thinking that I might just keep it. Especially if you guys get the third one released earlier than us again. I'll be buying both...again.
      I'm actually meeting Eve Silver next week. So it was a plus I found her book for cheap. Lol. Apparently it ends in a cliffy though. So might wait to read it until the next one is released.
      Stolen Songbird sounds great!
      Thanks Sam! :)

      Delete
  3. Amazing haul! I am still waiting for my copy of Cress, and I loved Crown of Midnight to pieces, cannot wait for more. I still haven't started Kasie West's books but will fix that soon. Kincaid's Insignia was amazing so I have to get on Vortex asap.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ula!
      I also love Crown of Midnight. One of my favourite books. And perhaps the best sequel I've ever read. Hmmmm...
      You definitely need to pick up a West book. They are pure awesome.
      I'm excited to read Insignia. I've heard so many great things.
      Happy reading! :D

      Delete