Sunday 2 February 2014

Showcase Sunday #21

Showcase Sunday is weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week. 

Hello, my name is Brittany and I am a bookaholic.
This week was a little ridiculous. My eyes and my wants were ruling my brain too much.
I did have some pre-orders come in, so those weren't technically bought this week.
But this did happen;

Then I decided to go take a peak in Chapters last night. So this happened;
And now I have all these lovlies on my shelves.

Purchased
Pre-orders

Avalon(Avalon #1) by Mindee Arnett
Cruel Beauty(Cruel Beauty Universe #1) by Rosamund Hodge
Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
Book Depository & Chapters

Shipwrecked by Siobhan Curham
The Forsaken(The Forsaken #1) by Lisa M. Stasse
Beauty(Tales from the Kingdom #3) by Sarah Pinborough
Ignite Me(Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi
The Novel Cure by Ella Berthound & Susan Elderkin
Roomies by Sara Zarr & Tara Altebrando
Book Outlet
Clash(Crash #2) by Nicole Williams
Crush(Crash #3) by Nicole Williams
Summer Island by Kristin Hannah
A Princess of Mars(Barsoom #1) by Edgar Rice Burroughs
The Evolution of Mara Dyer(Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin
Charm and Strange by Stephanie Kuehn

E-books Purchased
Infinite Possibilities(The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #2) by Lisa Renee Jones

Library E-books
Into the Still Blue(Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi
Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
The Geek's Guide to Dating by Eric Smith

Yea, so, YAY books!
Let me know what you got down below. Or link me to your weekly haul.

Happy reading!

Brittany






7 comments:

  1. You did very well this week! Some fab books there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of books! Life After Life is amazing, I love Kate Atkinson's books. Hop you enjoy them all :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have a problem. Lol.
      I've been waiting so long to get my hands on it. I'll definitely be reading it soon.

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Hahaha! Hi Brittany! My name is Samantha and I'm a fellow bookaholic.
    God. We're both terrible aren't we? We say we aren't going to buy lots of books, but yet, here we are...
    Cruel Beautyyyyy! It looks so pretty in real life! I really need to get around to buying The Forsaken at some point. Also, I've heard amazing things about Shipwrecked!
    IGNITE ME! I've just finished Unravel Me and I need this one SO BAD now.
    I love the Crash trilogy. It's one of my favourite NA series and I definitely think you're going to love it :) Also, Mara Dyer <3
    Happy reading, Brittany! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!
      Welcome to the meeting Samantha! We're all here to help with our book buying problems. ;)
      Yea, it really is buying habit that is almost impossible to break. But I really need to just focus on new releases I'm super excited for. And sequels. I need to stop getting sucked in discount sites like bookoutlet.ca. :/
      The cover of Cruel Beauty is the velvety kind. It feels so nice.
      I heard about Shipwrecked from Katie. She sure raved about it. And Lost is my favourite show. So high hopes.
      I was surprised to see Ignite Me out early in my bookstore. But I'm not complaining.
      I have them all now. So I can marathon them probably in the summer.
      You know, I read Mara Dyer(the first one) when it first came out and by the time the second one was out I'd forgotten absolutely everything. So now I'm just going to wait until the last one is out in June and marathon the trilogy. :)

      Remember, I'm here for you when you feel the need to buy another book. Hahaha! ;)

      Delete
  4. Those look so awesome!! I've been craving going to bookstore for awhile now so I might have to go lol

    ReplyDelete