Sunday 10 November 2013

Showcase Sunday #9

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.

Not much to say about this week. After last weekend leaving me without a voice till mid-week I then got a sore throat. So now I have even less of a voice and finding it hard to swallow. Oh the joys of the weather turning cold.
I guess I could do a bit of an update on Netgalley November. I read two books this week off my Netgalley TBR. One review has been posted here. I've been trying to write a review on the other book for a few days, but I don't really have anything to say. I liked it and that's about it. But it'll be up sometime soon. So if I can read another two this week I'd be quite happy.
And onto the books. I had a bookoutlet order come in. That site is both amazing and awful.


Purchased

The Possession of Mr.Cave by Matt Haig
The Dead Fathers Club by Matt Haig
Carrier of the Mark(Carrier #1) by Leigh Fallon
Rise(Eve #3) by Anna Carey
September Girls by Bennett Madison
Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan
Fly Away(Firefly Lane #2) by Kristin Hannah


Library

That Time I Joined the Circus by J.J. Howard

How about you guys? Get any good books? Have a good week?

Happy reading!

Brittany

7 comments:

  1. Nice haul :) Aren't libraries just the best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic to have access to one. :)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I've head about That Time I Joined the Circus, gotta add that to the TBR pile! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The backdrop of the circus was fun. But unfortunately I wasn't to impressed with the story. :S

      Delete
  3. Aww, I hope you start to feel better this week!
    Ooh, I haven't heard of Crash and Burn before but it sounds like it's going to be an interesting read. Carrier of the Mark looks awesome! Plus, I really really love the cover for that one. I can't wait to see what you think of it :)
    Great haul! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam!
      I definitely want to try and get to both of them soon. :)

      Delete
  4. I would like to inform you that I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. I hope you accept and join in the fun of this blog prompt. See my post for more details.

    http://ebonyinkreviews.blogspot.com/2013/11/liebster-award-i.html

    ReplyDelete