Sunday 27 October 2013

Showcase Sunday #7

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.

This week there was only one thing on my mind. Allegiant. And since it left me emotionally crippled I wasn't really thinking about any other books. Or anything else for that matter. Until I decided I should arise from my bed into the world. And lo' and behold my local bookstore had one my most anticipated books of the year out 4 days early! I am three quarters of the way through and loving it. It's also a welcome distraction from all my brooding over Allegiant. Will I ever get over it? At this point it doesn't seem likely. :/



Purchased

Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #2) by Julie Kagawa


How about you guys? I'm guessing there was a lot of Allegiant purchases this week? I think we should start a support group. I feel like it's much needed.

Be brave.

Brittany

1 comment:

  1. There were, I saw it in literally every single Showcase Sunday post I visited this week. :D I still need to get a copy AND finish Insurgent (I know, I know). I hope you enjoy(ed) Allegiant!

    ReplyDelete