Sunday 20 October 2013

Showcase Sunday #6

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.

It has been a decent book week. I mean Never Fade did come out! I may not have read it yet, but I will by the end of the month. The Darkest Minds was another book with a !!!! ending.


Purchased

On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
Losing It by Cora Carmack
Never Fade (The Darkest Minds #2) by Alexandra Bracken

Netgalley
Skin and Bones by Sherry Shahan
Endless by Amanda Gray
Crashing Into You by B.D Rowe
The Waking Dreamer (The Waking Dreamer #1) by J.E Alexander

I'm really excited to read all the books I purchased this week. Heard great things about them all. But Never Fade will definitely be read as soon as I've finished Allegiant (Ahh it's almost here!).

What about you guys? Get anything good this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany



2 comments:

  1. I hope that you enjoy your new books :) The Waking Dreamer's cover has really caught my eye (I know one shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but it's always what I see first!)

    - Wattle @ Whimsical Nature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      It`s true. Covers are what leads to a lot of my buying of said book. :)

      Delete