Sunday 13 October 2013

Showcase Sunday #5

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.


                                  


Happy Thanksgiving weekend from Canada! If you're celebrating this weekend hope you are enjoying time with friends and family and eating lots of turkey.
One of my most anticipated books of 2013 came out this week. So of course that was in my hands as soon as possible. And found some good Amazon bargain books.
Also, as you might notice, I got to meet the lovely Rainbow Rowell this week! She is hilarious, bubbly and just a nice person.








Purchased

The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus #4) by Rick Riordan
Substitute Creature (Tales from Lovecraft Middle School #4) by Charles Gilman
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices Manga #1) by Cassandra Clare & HyeKyung Baek
Sweep: Volume 2 (Sweep books #4-6) by Cate Tiernan
Gilt by Katherine Longshore
Tides by Betsy Cornwell

Library

Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X #1) by Richelle Mead

Netgalley

The Summer I found You by Jolene Perry


Edelweiss



Of course I've already read House of Hades and it was fantastic, as expected. I'm interested to read Gameboard of the Gods because I thoroughly enjoyed the Vampire Academy series. But I've heard this book is quite slow. So that's why I took it out from the library.
How about you guys? What you get this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment