Tuesday 17 September 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: My Fall 2013 TBR List!



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


This weeks topic is:

Top Ten Books on my Fall 2013 TBR.




 Like mentioned before, fall is the busiest time of year for book release dates. And I'm excited for at least half of them. So since that list wouldn't consist of only 10 books, I'm just going to list the top ten that are still to be released. A ton came out today and last week. And I also might already have those in my possession...Maybe...
80% of the below books are continuations in series I love. My grabby hands are working overtime. Plus there's two new Sci-Fi series starting that I need NOW!






1. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan- talk about cliff hanger!
2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth- obviously I need this now. I also need Four back in my life.
3. Altered by Gennifer Albin- The first book, Crewel was a huge surprise when I read it at the beginning of the year. It will definitely be making my top 2013 reading list. Bah to the cover change though!
4. Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken- O.M.G why you gots to leave me with that ending Bracken? My feels!!




5. The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa- Just gimmie. *Please be lots of Ash. Please*
6. Taste of Darkness by Maria V Snyder- Another one with a cliffhanger ending. It's so cruel! I also have to wait the longest on this one. But it'll be well worth it. Guh! Love!
7. Just One Year by Gayle Forman- I love Gayle. She can do no wrong. And I'm super excited for Willem's POV.
8. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry- Isaiah's turn! I have a feeling I'm going fall in love with him.




9. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner- This book has been on my radar since I heard about it last year. It sounds amazing! Plus it's a Sci-Fi. Enough said.
10. The Eye of Minds by James Dashner- I really enjoyed The Maze Runner trilogy. So I'm super excited to have something else by Dashner. Also I'm pretty sure it's a Sci-Fi too. Again, enough said.


House of Hades and Allegiant are definitely the ones I'm most anticipating. But honestly all ten of these books will be amazing and probably all become new favourites. Although I am also pretty sad about four of them being last books in the series/trilogy/whatever. Stupid "all good things must come to an end" saying. That's not always true.

How about you guys? What fall releases have your grabby hands reaching for the most?

Happy reading!

Brittany


4 comments:

  1. I havent heard of any of these books, i do want to read the maze runner tho. you can check out my list here: http://caitstruelife.wordpress.com/2013/09/17/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-on-my-fall-2013-tbr-list/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check out The Maze Runner trilogy. Such a good dystopian.
      Thanks. I will check out your list.

      Delete
  2. I didn't love, love, love MAZE RUNNER, but I'm still excited to see what Dashner does next. I'll definitely be reading THE EYE OF MINDS.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds quite interesting.

      Happy TTT to you as well!

      Delete