Sunday 29 September 2013

Showcase Sunday #3

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've complied over the week.

This week I found some books I've been wanting for a while over at bookoutlet. As always, some ridiculously cheap pricing there. So it's always hard to resist.



Purchased
The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Prophecy by Ellen Oh
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze

Library
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson

Won
The Circle by K.M. Montemayor



Netgalley
The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (The Secret #3) by Jessica Sorensen

Most of these will probably sit of my shelves for a while. That's just how it is. I'm still excited to have them in my possession though.
How about you guys? What you get this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany

2 comments:

  1. Eeep I need to get my hands on The Temptation of Lila and Ethan!! I love Jessica Sorensen's books so I'm desperate to read it D: Hope you enjoy all your books this week!

    ~ New follower ~

    Here's my SS :)

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, then you might know the answer to my question. I didn't realize it is a 3rd book, and I haven't read the first two. After reading the synopsis it sounds like it'll be fine without me reading the other two. But I don't know. What would you say?

      Thanks Laura!

      Delete