Sunday 22 September 2013

Showcase Sunday #2


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've complied over the week. 


This week I got some of the September releases I've been desperately waiting for. And what's great is I had a gift card for Chapters, so they were free! Of course now is the hardest part; trying to decide which one to read first.


Purchased


Facing the Music And Living To Talk About It by Nick Carter
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy #1) by Sherry Thomas
The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
Antigoddess (Goddess War #1) by Kendare Blake


Netgalley

Breaking Nova (Nova #1) by Jessica Sorensen

I will probably have all these books read by the end of the month. I need to read them now! I need to know! I am reading Fangirl right now and loving it. So look for a review in the next few days. I also just posted my review on Breaking Nova. You can find that here.
How about you guys? What you get this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany






2 comments:

  1. Wow! I received some of these this week especially AntiGoddess. I have Rose Under Fire, Dream Thieves and The Burning Sky! They look brilliant and gorgeous. And you got them all in Hardback. I love that sort of edition. They seem precious... sorry I'm babbling. Lovely haul. Happy Reading! :)

    Here's my SS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love September, loads of awesome books are released. I can't wait to dive into them too. :)

      Delete