Sunday 15 September 2013

Showcase Sunday #1

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week. 

I'm really excited to be posting my first weekly haul. I keep telling myself I need to go on a book buying ban. Or at least something to that effect, but it never works. And it especially wouldn't work this time of year. The fall is the busiest time for releases. Between September and October I am (or was) waiting on at least 30 books. A lot of them are continuations in series. So obviously I can't wait longer then I have to for those ones.

                                                                   Purchased
                                          
Crash by Nicole Willams
Jessica Darling's It List #1 by Megan McCafferty
The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke


                                                                      Kindle
                                                      
Unteachable by Leah Raeder

                                                                  Netgalley



Too Fast by Alexia Haynes
Escaping Reality(The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #1) by Lisa Renne Jones
Me, Cinderella? by Aubrey Rose
Model Misfit (Geek Girl #2) by Holly Smale
Facing The Music and Living To Talk About It by Nick Carter

I'm pretty excited for a lot of these! But if you're going to make me choose, the top ones are Model Misfit, Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea and of course Facing The Music and Living To Talk About It. I am still BSBs #1 fan! KTPSBA! ;)
I've already finished Jessica Darlings It List #1, review is here. And I'm halfway through Model Misfit and Unteachable. So look for those reviews in the next few days.
How about you guys? What you get this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment